Oct 1, 2016, 8:25 pm
Devil’s Elbow Racing Club, a volunteer-run non-profit organization, continues a tradition offering fun, skill development, training and competition for young people for more than 30 years! All DERacing programs begin with a week-long training camp held during the Christmas break (December 27-31, 2016) and continue with training and racing on Saturday and Sunday mornings (9:30 - noon) until early March. Devil’s Elbow Racing Club is a member of Alpine Ontario, Southern Ontario Division (SOD) www.alpineontario.ca
DERacing Programs for 2016/17:
- House League – Racers 7 years old and up (as of Dec 31, 2016) participate in 5 races during the season, ending with a championship race
- U12 – Racers 10 & 11 years old participate in a race series with other SOD clubs.
- U14 – Racers 12 & 13 years old participate in a race series with other SOD clubs.
- U16 – Racers 14 & 15 years old participate in a race series with other SOD clubs.
- U19/21 – Racers 16 - 18 years old participate in a race series with other SOD clubs.
DOWNLOAD A COPY OF OUR 2016/17 FEE SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION GUIDE
All participants in Devil's Elbow Racing Club programs must also register each season with Alpine Ontario, our Provincial Sport Organization. Please follow the instructions on the Registration Guide link above.
For further information on our programs contact
Doug Campbell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to also visit www.devilselbow.com for an exciting schedule of family events this season!