Aug 29, 2014, 11:29 am
Devil’s Elbow Racing Club, a volunteer-run non-profit organization, continues a tradition offering fun, skill development, training and competition for young people for more than 30 years! All DERacing programs begin with a week-long training camp held during the Christmas break (December 27-31, 2014) and continue with training and racing on Saturdays and Sundays until early March. Devil’s Elbow Racing Club is a member of Alpine Ontario, Southern Ontario Division (SOD) www.alpineontario.ca
DERacing Programs for 2014/15:
- House League – Racers 7 years old and up (as of Dec 31, 2014) participate in 5 races during the season, ending with a championship race
- U12 – Racers 10 & 11 years old participate in a race series with other SOD clubs.
- U14 – Racers 12 & 13 years old participate in a race series with other SOD clubs.
- U16 – Racers 14 & 15 years old participate in a race series with other SOD clubs.
- U18 & U21 – Racers 16-20 years old participate in a race series with other SOD clubs.
DOWNLOAD A COPY OF OUR 2014/15 FEE SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION GUIDE
Come see us at the Devil’s Elbow Fall Open House
November 1st & 2nd, 2014!
The Open House is the best opportunity to ask questions about the program and register.
All participants in Devil's Elbow Racing Club programs must also register each season with Alpine Ontario, our Provincial Sport Organization. Their fee schedule is included in our registratio guide. Please reference the instructions at the link below and register today!
Alpine Ontario Online Registration Instruction Guide
For further information on our programs contact
Doug Campbell, email@example.com